Welcome to the practice of dentist Brittany McLaughlin DMD, in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
We want to help you achieve optimal dental health by providing the best service, technology and dental procedures. This page will guide you in starting your journey to better dental health.
Get ready for a lifetime of healthy smiles!
Typically, your first visit includes X-rays that allow Dr. McLaughlin to examine the teeth and their supporting structures. We will review your medical and dental histories. Be sure to let us know of any recent illness, hospitalization, or surgeries. We will discuss any medication you are taking, whether prescription or over-the-counter products. This information helps us determine the safest and most effective treatment for you.
Regular exams and
We cannot stress the importance of regular check-ups. The timing of these appointments is custom tailored to the patient. Most of our patients are seen every six months and some with special needs are on a more frequent basis.
New patient forms
Click to view or print the PDF forms below.
- General Consent Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form
- Medical History Form
- Patient Registration Form
If you wish to fill out forms electronically (online), please fill out our contact form and select that option.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in your health. We are committed to providing you with the best possible dental care for your specific needs. The cost of your dental care may vary due to your needs and treatment plan. Our office is willing to assist you in formulating a financial plan to meet your needs before your scheduled treatment.
To keep fees down while maintaining the highest level of care, we offer these convenient payment plans:
- Payment in full by cash, check, bank card (credit or debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover).
- Our office partners with CARE CREDIT. You may be apply by clicking on the Care Credit link on our website.
If you have dental insurance, we are happy to help you receive your maximum allowable benefits if you will supply your insurance card or insurance plan before the day of treatment.
We ask that you read your policy to be sure that you are fully aware of any limitations of the benefits provided. We accept payment directly from the PRIMARY and SECONDARY insurance company for that percentage (%) your insurance will cover, however we require that the deductible and estimated non-covered fees from your Primary and Secondary be paid at each visit. If the payment from the insurance company has not been received with 30-60 days, the insurance claim will be closed and the patient is responsible for the balance. In the event of duplicate payment, we will refund your payment promptly.
It is important that you realize:
- Your dental benefit program is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. This office files your insurance as a courtesy to you.
- Not all dental services are covered benefits in all contracts.
- You (not the insurance company) are responsible to us for all our fees for services.
- An Estimate can be given of the benefits that the insurance company is expected to pay and any co-payment that is expected at the time services are rendered, if requested.
- A secondary insurance does not necessarily mean that your entire treatment will be covered.
Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you. There is a 24-hour notice required to cancel or postpone an appointment.